Where Doing Business Is A Pleasure
Located in the convenient Al Zahiyah Area, Beach Rotana is a city conference resort with great leisure facilities and a wide variety of outlets to choose from. The hotel features a total of 12 meeting and conference rooms, including the impressive 1,100 square metres Al Thuraya Grand Ballroom, able to accommodate up to 1,200 guests.
Learn more about our Meeting and Events promotions.
Choose from a variety of conference and event facilities located both indoors and outdoors and a selection of menus that reflect our solid reputation for food and beverage.
· Highly professional and dedicated reservations team
· Reservation office is open until 20:00 on weekdays to facilitate the time difference between national and international markets
· Regular quality measurement of the reservations inquiries and process shows the Beach Rotana as a market leader
· Instant handling of booking inquiries and confirmations
· Offering Visa assistance to businessmen
TelePresence Suite - Teleconferencing
TelePresence is state of the art technology and we’re the first in Abu Dhabi to offer it. It saves delegates time and money as physical travel is not required and yet it will give them the feeling as if they are sitting in the same room with all the other individuals connected from different locations. This endeavour is in partnership with Etisalat, Cisco and Tata.
The extra touch is added by our conference team that has over 15 years of experience.
· High-level skilled team, focusing with utmost care on detail to meet the organizers' needs and requirements
· In keeping with the international markets growth, the Mice Team participates in the major International exhibitions
· 24 hours response time regardless of the size of the event
· Personalized service guaranteed with added values
· Dedicated mobile phone and line offered to the organizer
At Beach Rotana, we’ll help you ensure you and your guests come here for business and leave with pleasure.
For bookings and more information, please contact us on + 971 02 697 9239 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.